Hi, I hope you don't mind me seeing your blog -- I'm a friend of Ticia's from high school, and I just got her email that was a forward from you announcing the birth of her baby! I just had to check out the pictures. She's gorgeous! But then, how could any daughter of Ticia's not be... Anyway, thank you so much for posting these. It's been so long since I've seen Ticia that this video put a smile on my face.
Ticia, if you read this, good work! Your family is so beautiful. Kate looks more and more like you every time I see pictures of her. Somehow we have to get together -- we have kids the same ages! Well, not Anna's age, but Kate and Mitch are, and it seems like Isaac and Ian are, and my daughter Katia is 7 months old. They could be buds!
Anyway, I didn't mean to turn this comment into a novel. Thanks for posting pictures. And congratulations to everyone!
As "empty nesters" we keep ourselves busy with our jobs, church and finding all the time that we can to enjoy our children, and GRANDchildren! We have so many blessings! The greatest are our Children: Jake, Shonn, Ticia, Heston, Melissa, Nate, Monica, Branson & Tiffany and all those wonderful GRANDchildren! 4 GRANDsons and 8 GRANDdaughters! Everyone is Healthy and Happy, what more could we ask for?
Brotherly, Sisterly LOVE
The original 5 of Gail & Judi
Jake, Adam (15), Leah (12)
Jake and Family
Shonn, Ticia and Family
Shonn, Ticia, Kate (6), Isaac (4), Anna (2), Sophia 6 weeks old)
2 comments:
So precious! Can't wait to see her!
Hi, I hope you don't mind me seeing your blog -- I'm a friend of Ticia's from high school, and I just got her email that was a forward from you announcing the birth of her baby! I just had to check out the pictures. She's gorgeous! But then, how could any daughter of Ticia's not be... Anyway, thank you so much for posting these. It's been so long since I've seen Ticia that this video put a smile on my face.
Ticia, if you read this, good work! Your family is so beautiful. Kate looks more and more like you every time I see pictures of her. Somehow we have to get together -- we have kids the same ages! Well, not Anna's age, but Kate and Mitch are, and it seems like Isaac and Ian are, and my daughter Katia is 7 months old. They could be buds!
Anyway, I didn't mean to turn this comment into a novel. Thanks for posting pictures. And congratulations to everyone!
Kirsten Slama
Post a Comment