Friday, January 18, 2008

Abby

Abigail Mae Welker was born on November 14th to Melissa and Heston. We got to go to Flagstaff for 2 weeks over Christmas and be with our new beautiful little grand baby. We also had a lot of fun playing with little Dani. She kept asking for us after we had left.

4 comments:

ashley g. said...

I must say- you have some of the cutest grandkids I've ever seen! Congrats on the newest addition and know that we are thinking of you! We love your blog's make-over!

Kay said...

So let's see if your blog will let me post a comment this time! Maybe because I was saying your grandkids came "close" to rivaling mine in cuteness, I was blocked! Ha Ha!

JennyandTyler said...

Hi Mom and Dad Stahlecker! It was so fun to see you at the wedding! I am so glad that you have a blog! Tiffany really did look beautiful. I just want you to know that I love your family! Your new little grandbaby is SO cute! Love you guys!!!

JennyandTyler said...

Hi Mom and Dad Stahlecker! It was so fun to see you at the wedding! I am so glad that you have a blog! Tiffany really did look beautiful. I just want you to know that I love your family! Your new little grandbaby is SO cute! Love you guys!!!